This past month has been nothing but school, so I’ve been lacking in the blog department. There, I said it, I’m guilty. To help put me back into business, I’ve decided to do a 30 day writing challenge for Life, Entirely. You’re welcome to join the bandwagon if you’d like!
Here is the original post I had found on Pinterest that inspired me.
30 Day Writing Challenge
- List 10 things that make you really happy.
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot.
- What are your top 3 pet peeves?
- Write about someone who inspires you.
- List five places you want to visit.
- Five ways to win your heart.
- List 10 songs that you’re loving right now.
- Share something you struggle with.
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you.
- Write about something for which you feel strongly.
- Something you always think, “What if …” about.
- Write about five blessings in your life.
- What are you excited about?
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.
- Bullet-point your whole day.
- Something that you miss.
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you.
- Post 30 facts about yourself.
- Discuss your first love.
- Post about three celebrity crushes.
- What three lessons do you want your children to learn from you?
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first ten songs.
- A letter to someone, anyone.
- Write about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way.
- Think of any word. Search it on google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
- Write about an area in your life that you’d like to improve.
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now.
- Post five things that make you laugh-out-loud.
- What are your goals for the next 30 days?
- Your highs and lows for the month.
As always, thank you so much for reading, as well as showing interest in my blog! It means a lot to me and I greatly appreciate it. What do you always think, “What if …” about? Let me know if there is also anything you’d like to comment on in the comment box!
Lots of love,