This past month has been nothing but school, so I’ve been lacking in the blog department. There, I said it, I’m guilty. To help put me back into business, I’ve decided to do a 30 day writing challenge for Life, Entirely. You’re welcome to join the bandwagon if you’d like! I created a second 30 day challenge if you are interested in trying it out.
Disclaimer: Here is the original post I had found on Pinterest that inspired me.
30 Day Writing Challenge
- List 10 things that make you really happy.
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot.
- What are your top 3 pet peeves?
- Write about someone who inspires you.
- List five places you want to visit.
- Five ways to win your heart.
- List 10 songs that you’re loving right now.
- Share something you struggle with.
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you.
- Write about something for which you feel strongly.
- Something you always think, “What if …” about.
- Write about five blessings in your life.
- What are you excited about?
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.
- Bullet-point your whole day.
- Something that you miss.
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you.
- Post 30 facts about yourself.
- Discuss your first love.
- Post about three celebrity crushes.
- What three lessons do you want your children to learn from you?
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first ten songs.
- A letter to someone, anyone.
- Write about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way.
- Think of any word. Search it on google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
- Write about an area in your life that you’d like to improve.
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now.
- Post five things that make you laugh-out-loud.
- What are your goals for the next 30 days?
- Your highs and lows for the month.
Other Posts You May Like:
As always, thank you so much for reading, as well as showing interest in my blog! It means a lot to me and I greatly appreciate it. Let me know if there is anything you’d like to comment on in the comment box!
Lots of love,